Jul 23, 2009

I see why I'm childless.



Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm tempted. I'm Tempted to high hell to grab some of these kids, take of my belt and beat the FUCK outta them to high hell until they don't know left from right, up from down, and that they are tasting their brains in their taste buds. I'm not just talking about LIL kids, either. I'm talking about Preteens, Teenagers...hell, even some GROWN ass kids. I'm sick of the disrespectful lil bastards who just don't have no fear for NOBODY because they Mama or Daddy (if they even know who the fuck that niggum or pilgrim is) ain't put it in em'. I see it all the damn time. They come out their mouth with the most disrespectful shit and do the most off the wall shit that I wouldn't DARE try in my lifetime. CURSE THE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO COINED THAT "CALL THE COPS IF YO' PARENTS WHOOP YOU" LAW! They fucked it up for ALL of these future generations. Now, Granted, some kids don't need it. I was one of them...but MOST of these fuckers need to get their brains beat in just ONE damn time by their parents or Guardians. Hell, if THEY don't do it, the fuckin' COPS will. I swear, I just wanna go up to em' and just do this:

Ok. I feel better now that I got that off my Chest.

*Switching to Happy Mode*.


How y'all doin'?