Jul 8, 2009

It all comes back.


If it's one thing I've learned in my 22 years on this earth, it's to be careful how you treat people. My Mother and my Grandmother (God rest her soul) taught me this lesson from when I was a little boy and reminded me of this when all through my upbringing. Even as a grown man, My Mother STILL tells me "You reap what you sow" and I can still hear Granny's words SO clear that said "Baby, life is like a bank. What you deposit, you'll get it back out". I see some people were never taught this lesson as a child and even if they WERE, they don't believe it. I guess that's why they're so surprised when they get out out negativity, they get the same thing back. It might not be today, tomorrow, next week or even next year...but it ALWAYS comes back. You can call it God's Will, Karma, Life's Boomerang, etc. WHATEVER you call it, it's all the same thing.

When I see folks who are ALWAYS puttin' out negativity and they get it back, I smile..life the fuckin' Joker. It's against my Religion to take joy in ones misery but when you put it on yourself, I feel NO sympathy for you. AT ALL! I'll be the one to remind you of the shit you did when you say you don't understand why all this bad stuff is happening to you. Now, that's not always the case. Sometimes, shit just happens and we do nothing to deserve it. It's just bad luck...or what I like to call Life's Pop Quizzes. You might not have studied for it but it's there like "TEST TIME!!! let's see if you'll get an A+". Y'all know what I'm talkin' bout. But most times, the shit that happens to us, good or bad, are often results of our own doing. Some of you who are always playing the "Blame Game" may not receive that because being the victim is a lil bit too comfortable for you and you don't wanna take responsibly for you own shit. That's cool. Wallow in your depression for as long as you live. I could care less. As for me and MY house (that I don't even OWN yet...but I'm speaking it into existence), Accountability is a BIG priority and a must. Say you fucked up and do all you can to unfuck it up. If it can't be unfucked up, then just deal with the consequences like a grown ass man or a grown ass woman. Just remember, more than likely...YO' ASS DID IT TO YOURSELF!