Jul 3, 2009

Let's End This....RIGHT NOW!!!

*Steps on Soap Box*

There seems to be a misunderstanding with the definition of the world "Hustle". So, I'd like to clarify that to the best of my ability and I hope that you'll get a CLEAR understanding of what it means.

A Hustle is something that you do in ADDITION to your regular 9-5 job, if you have one. Many people CONFUSE a hustle with a regular 9-5 job, whether that 9-5 is legal or not. If you do it damn near every day and do NOTHING else BUT that and get paid for it, it's a JOB!!! NOTHING ELSE. Whether it's selling drugs, DJ'ing, baking cookies..WHATEVER. It doesn't matter WHERE it's done...and yes, this includes folks who get a check for disablities, whether it be mental or physical, and folks who get retirment checks.

Get it? Got it? GOOD.

*Steps off Soap Box*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your PEACE (yeah, I MEANT to say it like that). Anything else spoken will get dealt with accordingly. Try me if you want to.