Jul 25, 2009

Lil Fuckers.

As much as I love my house and the memories that I've had in it from the time I was brought home from the hospital, I sometimes wish that we didn't live here. Aside from a certain house of neighbors and all manner of blue eyed fuckery that they've given to the block with their presence, behind our house there are train tracks. With train tracks comes a lot of nastiness. The main thing this nastiness attracts are these little visitors below.




Lately, they've been getting a lil bold around these parts. I mean, there can be a house full of people here and them lil bastards can just pop out and be like "SURPRISE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!". God forbid somebody is here and they're scared shitless of them. Now, While I don't like them, I'm not afraid of them. I've had many run ins with them in my growing up, as I'm sure most of us have. I had one last night while I was sleeping with one in my trash can and when I turned on the light, the little fucker winked at me and then ran off. There was another night where I was sitting typing on my computer in the winter time and felt one run up my leg. Those are only 2 of the many experiences I've had with them but you get the point. I have to say, I don't know WHY people are so scared of them, even though I understand it. I just have to remember that more times often than not, they're more afraid of me than I could ever be of them. I'm a giant compared to them and all I gotta do is squash the lil fucker with my foot. Cats are outta the question because I live with my Mother and she's allergic to them...not to mention terrified to high hell of them. So, we'll just stick to the sticky ass traps. Which reminds me, the next time I go out, I have to stock up on em'. So, if you see millions of people from PETA protesting in front of a Lil house in Philly because a tall skinny black man has be accused of Animal Cruelty for feeding a mouse to one of the many stray cats round here, don't be surprised.