Jul 7, 2009

Too Damn Happy

I love people who are just naturally happy. I think it's a wonderful thing to always have a smile on your face and to always have a cheerful spirit. I love people like that with all my heart and I envy them to some extent because I'm not all the way there. I'm HALFWAY there but not all the way. I'm working on it.

But I have to say this:

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO FUCKIN' HAPPY!!

Yeah. I said it. There are just too fuckin' happy for their own good. I'm sure you know some people like that. I've worked with them for a minute. There's nothing WRONG with a person being happy but sometimes, that shit gets annoying. I mean, the folks who just are always smilin' like the fuckin' Joker and they're always so bouncy. Hell, there was a girl I worked with who would just skip into the work place early in the gotdamn morning when the rest of us would be draggin' in there. I'm not a morning person, so maybe that's kinda why I'm always very skeptical around folks who are as happy as R. Kelly at a high school cheer-leading competition in the morning. It's not just in the morning, though. I can't explain it...but I'm sure y'all know what I'm talkin' about. You have to wonder if some of these people are on that blue pill magic. If they drink COFFEE, they need to switch to Decaf or drink LESS of it. Too much caffeine will kill you any-damn-way.

Still, You gotta love em'.