Aug 12, 2009

GIVE US FREE!


So, with the recent change in the temperature, it seems as though many of us have been victim to the recent heat wave that's been going around. After all, it IS the Summer time, right? This summer HAS been kinda crazy between the rain and the heat. I think this is the most I've seen it rain in the summer time in my 22 years. Anyway, it seems as though Mother Nature is going through some hot flashes or something because it's CRAZY. Getting ready for church on Sunday, my Stepfather said "DAMN!! It's too hot to even wear CLOTHES" to which I responded "I'm sure folks wouldn't if they could".

So, I started thinking, what if we COULD really walk around naked all the time? I mean, I'm sure some of us do it in our houses but what if we could do it outside? I'm sure it would have it's advantages..MAINLY less money spent on clothes. This Disadvantages would the winter cold..and the fact that SOME people should not be walking around naked in public for the fact they might STONE somebody with their nakedness..not in a good way.

So, what do y'all think about the idea of being naked 24/ 7?