Aug 5, 2009

Rambling: Muffin Tops and Nut Huggers.

I blogged about this before on my previous site but I just feel moved to blog about it again.

Now, I’m the kind of person who has a VERY open mind and I can pretty much make sense of anything. Even though I might not agree with it, I try to understand it. But the one thing I cannot fathom is this phenomenon of Nut Hugger Jeans. You know what I’m talking about. You see those dudes on T.V and on the street with jeans so tight that they look like they’re 2 steps away from catching a yeast infection in their balls and in their asshole. I don’t understand it and I don’t think I ever will. I get uncomfortable just LOOKING at that shit. I’m just like “HOW THE HELL CAN YOU WALK?”. Shit, how the hell can they BREATHE? I mean, it’s insane to the highest level of insanity. When did this shit become popular for dudes to wear jeans that they look like they got outta their lil sisters closet? Maybe this has ALWAYS been popular but I never noticed it? Anyway, it’s a mess and it’s an epidemic that’s going around like the Saggin’ jeans. Speaking of sagging jeans, why do some dudes wear the tight jeans but they sag? WHATS THE POINT? *Shrugging shoulders*. I don’t know. Oh, and to some of you who may NOT know what I'm talking about, here's a visual.




Another thing that pisses me off to high hell would be the pregnant women who wear their jeans so tight that it looks like it’s cutting off the brain circulation of the babies brain that’s in their stomach. I get a damn headache just looking at it and I pray that the child comes out with a well mind because that looks like it HURTS. I know plenty of women who do that and I’m like “YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!”. Not only is it dangerous to the unborn child (Correct me if I’m wrong if it’s NOT) but as we know, with pregnancy comes the extra poundage in most cases. So, why would you wanna round with the extra pounds hangin’ outside of your jeans lookin’ like a Muffin top? I don’t know. For those visual folks, here's what I mean.



Don’t mind me. Just rambling today. Anything y’all gotta say?