Nov 16, 2009

Beggars Can't be Choosy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I went to McDonald's some time ago and there was this homeless dude in there askin' for some money to get somethin' to eat. Nobody, including me, gave him anything because he's around there all the time with a different outfit on erryday (better shit than I could EVER wear) and he got a fresh pack of Newport's all the time. Plus, I got a source that says he lives in this homeless shelter. So, he's doing good, compared to other homeless people...at least, that's what I gather. Well, anyway, this elderly woman came in with her Grand-kids (teenagers) and he asked her for some money to get some food. She said "Tell me what you want and I'll get it for you". This fool said "Just give me the money, bitch!!". You already know what happened. Her Grand-kids beat the Holy hell outta him. I woulda helped dude, but I didn't for 2 reasons.

1. He was WAAAY outta line callin' that woman a female dog when she was tryin' to help his ass.

2. My Double Quarter Pounder was tastin' too damn good to stop eatin' it.

I find it funny that people who beg for ANYTHING (whether it be sex, money, food, etc.) can be SO damn choosy when they ask you for shit. Not just homeless (or SUPPOSEDLY homeless) people but people in general. If you ask somebody to do something outta the kindness of their heart, something like THIS anyway, you should be grateful that they would even do somethin' like that and take it how they give it, considering the fact that they don't HAVE to do what you begged them to do but they WANT to. I did make an effort to ask was he alright when I finished eating and was on my way back to work. After he said he was, I said "Maybe next time, you'll take the food and not get yo' ass whooped for being ignant!!".