Apr 6, 2010

Rambling: ITS CHOKING!



If you've been reading my posts long enough, you'll know that I'm a breast man unapologetic ally. I always have been since as far as I can remember. It's one of the many fetishes that I have. So, When I see a woman that has shirt on that's SO tight that it looks like her tits are suffocating. I understand that logic that women have that if you wear it tight enough, A Dude will look...and dammit, we DO, but if you're anything like me, Shirts that look like your tits have a wedgie is a BIG problem. The same thing that goes with the Pussy tight pants and shorts that many you look like your 2 steps away from having a Yeast infection in your ass crack. I just SERIOUSLY wanna walk up to some of these females and ask them "Baby, can your tits breathe?"...or can THEY breathe? Hell, I loose my breathe at the SIGHT of that stuff and I'm not PACKIN' a pair of tits. I just don't know HOW they are able to damned do it!! It makes me CRY for the Mammeries. It really does. But hey, God bless em'.